Fee Payment Process
You need to pay the school fees online only. Fees will not be accepted in cash or cheque for the upcoming academic year. The process to pay the fees is explained below. Fee payment starts on 15th May. Fees have to be paid before 30 June before 6 PM for grade 1 and 5. Grade 1 and 5 have to pay Admissions fee and Term fee.
For Jr. KG, there is a DEVELOPMENT FEE that is non-refundable and non-transferable. This entire amount will not be refunded if admission for the child is withdrawn any time after payment of the fee.
- Payment of Fee for Grade 1 and Grade 5: 15th May – 30th May 2018
RuPay cards have a limit of Rs.25,000. So if you are using this card, kindly be aware that transaction amounts in excess of Rs.25,000 will be DECLINED BY YOUR BANK. This is not our system issue. You cannot make fee payment using corporate debit card / corporate credit card / corporate account.
You have to use the username and password received on SMS to login and pay the fees for your child. After paying the fees, DOWNLOAD THE RECEIPT as proof of payment. You can ONLY PAY THE FEES FROM A DESKTOP/LAPTOP. Please do not use a mobile phone to make payment.
The process and options are laid down below. You are requested to adhere to the process and follow the guidelines provided.
- You will receive the username and password on SMS from the school account – SAHSSN.
- After login Parents with more than 1 child will see the names of their children. You would need to ‘Select’ one child and follow next steps and then repeat this for other child.
- Next step is to ‘Select Plan’. Parents whose children are already in the school can choose from Monthly, Quarterly, Semi Annual and Annual plan. Once selected, the Plan cannot be changed for entire Academic Year.
- Once Plan is selected you would see the total amount due. Clicking on ‘Pay’ would show you detailed breakdown of various Fee heads. Click on ‘PAY’ and you would be directed to a secure payment gateway page. None of your financial details are stored on the school servers.
- Multiple options for payment are available i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card & Debit Card and UPI. Once payment is done you would be redirected to the Fee Payment System, where you can download the Fee receipts for your records. The Fee receipts will be available throughout the year and can be downloaded any time.
- In case you face any difficulty while using the Fee Payment System, you can send a message to email@example.com and a team from our digital Partner would help you. Depending on the nature of the problem, it can take 24 to 48 hours to resolve.
For a list of banks on Net Banking, Transaction Fees etc., click here: